Sunday, March 8, 2009

I've been thinking about this poor little neglected blog lately and how it is not at all ready for human consumption - maybe it should never be for humans besides us? Maybe it will be more useful when you move away and we can ONLY communicate via blog? I've heard that people in NY are too busy to talk on the phone or text, so they just blog. Twitter and blog. Sounds kind of gross.
The word blog reminds me of how, when we both had myspace profiles for five minutes sophomore year of college, your profile pic was of a lady with 80's hair and a blue dress in a reclining position and the little quote thing next to it said "i'm not into blogging." I hope you've had time to reconsider that in the past four years; although obviously you have because here we are.
So, since parents ruined everything, is this the new wall-to-wall? Should it be more casual than this post? I guess I just feel like it needs more of a 'concept,' and that would make it easier to update.

I saw this today

and then I went to the mall.

1 comment:

te$s said...

Your movie/mall order of operations made me lolz. Remember how "Supersize Me" made us hungry after we saw it?