Monday, March 23, 2009

THIS IS BS

I took way too long to put a post on this sheezy considering how much I lol'ed at your last post.

First of all, you are very correct. If you close your eyes during group exercise, and your fitness instructor has a penchant for 80s/90s ballads, it's very easy to imagine being at Sea World. If you actually hear a splash, though, it's probably time to get up and leave because nothing good just happened.

I just went through my entire iphoto library and all your flickr pictures (you know, one of those days) and here are two I thought would be nice to share/discuss:



Hokay, so, the choco cake is in front of me and the gross-looking fondant-covered cake is in front of you and I'm thinkin that most likely we had switched plates at this point - because I always go sugary and you always go chocolatey. What do you think? Do I not have enough important things in my life to think about?



And then there's that one. lolol.

Maybe I don't want anyone else to ever read this blog...

2 comments:

te$s said...

yeah we most definitely switched plates in #1. it was stockheezy, for sure. I wore that red/white striped shirt every other day of college.

my space bar is still sticky because of ginger ale/top gun/airplane desk.

i lol/long for the days of taking pictures at our various apartments because there was something hilarious going on.

danisablogger said...

Too late.