Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HNY

I'm glad I found your new little gem. Of all the ways in which I've "dropped the ball" in 2009, ignoring this blog makes me the most regretful. There are a few reasons:

A) It is not hard to make blog posts.
B) Especially because we usually make blog posts about stupid things.
C) And I do/say/witness stupid things all the time.
D) Plus, if our readers (Laura, Greer) want more posts, then I want to give the people what they want.

I do really miss you. Yesterday Deb told me "So, Stanley ate dog shit yesterday," and I thought you probably would have liked to hear her say that too. "Dworman Stories" is my favorite book of '10 so far. My favorite stories are, in order, your Dad telling you that the MRI machine could read your thoughts and your Dad catching you watching Little Mermaid with no clothes on (we've all been there). If writing these stories was your way of trying to not be funny, you should write more things where you try to not be funny. Because it was really funny.

I'm not going to try and say anything else right now, since I'm just getting back into this. Don't want to overdo it and be really sore tomorrow, you know?

No comments: